How come life can be so cruel? It is not that I am whining, it is just that I am not that willing to part ways with my life. At least not yet. But, the situation is not bright for me. I have been diagnosed with intestines cancer and it seems that it is too late for an operation. They are doing it anyway, I mean I have nothing to lose, perhaps those few percent possibility of success will work out. Anyway, I am preparing myself for post op treatment, including even Actiq, for non standard pain. They told me to expect that. Is there anything else I should expect?

I guess I cannot offer you anything more then few words of comfort. I cannot say that I know how you feel, because I do not. But I know about cancer and death. My aunt died from stomach cancer, I was 8 years old then. I could not grasp the meaning of serious illness then, but I do now and I will tell you that she died in a lot of pain, because back then there were not any medications like Actiq or stuff. She suffered all the way and I really hope it will not be your case. I am really sorry for what is happening to you.