I have a friend who had endoscopic mini facelift and I adore her new look. Her surgeon done her incision hidden and he said it could be done at various places on the scalp. That is something great so I would like to have mini facelift as well with this endoscope. I would like to hear what you could tell me about this. Is that true what I have heard that the results of endoscopic mini facelift usually last years.

The endoscopic facelift is less invasive than the open facelift procedure. Old way lifting skin through small slits instead of along a long line. Many people undergo to endoscopic mini facelift rather then usual facelift. In endocscopic mini-facelift views areas of unevenness under the skin of the forehead is done using an endoscope. This tool, about the size of a pencil, is attached to a monitor during facelift. Doctor would trims and smoothes tissue, doing this through separate incisions. Once the underlying muscle and tissue beneath the skin of the forehead have been evened out and relaxed, surgeon will close the incision points. The endoscopic mini facelift procedure is not as extensive as the open facelift, as I already told you. However, the technique allows for an easier recovery and leaves less scarring. Furthermore, recovery from endoscopic mini facelift is easier than recovery from open facelift.

That is indeed correct that a mini facelift procedure will result to a much lesser scar and the effect is also long-lasting. However, this type of procedure is usually ideal for individuals in their 40’s or early 50’s.

A mini facelift is also known by a variety of other names. Some are more scientific or technical (the 'mini rhytidectomy') whilst others describe the cosmetic surgery technique itself such as the 'short-scar face lift' (S-lift) or variety of mini facelift (Hollywood mini face lift and MACS mini facelift are two popular types). You can check these different methods in the link below:
http://www.aurora-clinics.co.uk/treatments_face_mini_facelift.html

This mini version of this face lift surgery procedure uses significant recent advancements in facial aesthetic surgery to limit the scarring with less invasive surgery, quicker recovery and often without the need for general anesthetic.

Mini facelifts also tend to cost less than a traditional full face lift, making them a very popular option. This is why I am also planning to get this procedure once I see remarkable sign of aging in my face so I can maintain a younger-looking skin :)