Hi! My mom is 52 and she wants to have face lift but I think that far better option for her would be to have acupuncture face lift treatment. So I need some acupuncture face lift treatment-how it works, does it hurt, what are the results and possible side effects? Thanks!

If your mom decides to have acupuncture face lift instead the regular one she won't regret it for the results are unbelievable. And though t is not confirmed as an official part of western medicines I am sure its effects are much more effective at least when it comes to the face lift. The skin looks so shiny and young and the face muscles are also relaxed and the whole face skin is like naturally tighten and there is more to it after acupuncture face lift the tired face traces vanish. And the main point is the one who use acupuncture face lift doesn't get only the "new" face but also feels much better emotionally and in some way physically so there are no special side effects except possible numbness of the area where needles were inserted but it usually doesn't happen. The only problem with acupuncture face lift is that it costs too much per treatment and one acupuncture face lift sessions might required up to 30 treatments. But no matter that I think it is worth it.