Hello! Anyone there with facial acupuncture experience to tell me something about it for I am supposed to have a facial acupuncture treatment soon so I need some info about it. I am 42 and I was considering the possibility of having botox injections but I have heard lately that facial acupuncture gives the amazing results. So could it be the truth.

Sure it could be my mom is 53 and her face is like baby's skin almost and the reason is she has regular facial acupuncture treatments. I watched her few times and she looks like alien with all those needles all over her face but the results are really amazing. I am 22 but I am sure I will start pretty soon having facial acupuncture treatment. The results are not to believe I mean my mom's face is practically without wrinkles and pores, her eyes are shining and her face skin is so fresh. The only problem here is that facial acupuncture is so expensive but it is must better than having face-lifting or some plastic surgery. It is so visible effective because it helps in renewing the cells by laying down new collagen with fibers and wrinkles and at the same time facial acupuncture affects facial muscles relaxing them and the result is fresh and young skin. So try it out and make yourself prettier and feel better.