Hi, I am 45 years old woman, and I would like to look younger. I am considering a mini facelift. Does anyone have experience with this procedure?

Hi, I had a mini facelift a year ago. I re-established my facial balance and lifted my neck. I was more then satisfied with results! When my numbness was relieved and bruises gone, I looked at least 10 years younger. Everybody noticed the change, and many people told me that I look fresh and beautiful. Mini facelift lasted two hours, and it didn’t hurt because I had local anesthesia with sedatives. It did hurt later, when I went home, but it was worth it. My eyelids don’t hang as before, and my cheeks are tighter. Mini facelift is long lasting, but it depends most on patient’s lifestyle.

I am a 52 year old healthy woman who had the common misfortune of sagging jowels and I recently got to the point where I was simply tired of looking in the mirror and cursing the god of nature for this newly sagging appearance. I knew I had to do something about it. I knew I had to do something to make myself look younger so that I could feel as good on the outside as I always have on the inside. Two months ago I went to see Doctor Alex at Lifestyle Lift in Waltham, MA. I said "Doctor, I used to be a real beauty - can I get that back?" He gently said "you're still a real beauty, but I can make you an even better beauty".

Three weeks later I had the Lifestyle Facelift. It was done under local anesthetia, I was awake but relaxed and feeling no pain. In one hour my face was lifted, my jowels were gone, and I felt and looked fifteen years younger. Of course, it took a few weeks to fully realize that, as I had some bruising and swelling for the first week along with some mild pain the first night - but WOW! I am absolutely thrilled with my new look. I would reccomend Doctor Alex to anybody and everybody!! He was down-to-earth, honest, and very caring. I wish I had done this 5 years ago.

I am 49 years old and just had the lifestyle face lift together with the fractional laser. It's not even a week yet, but I can already see the yawls are gone, and the wrinkles under my eyes and forehead are also gone. And I already look at least 10 years younger. Everything was done under local anesthesia, and it took less than two hours for everything. I went in at 7:00am and was back at the hotel by 11:00 am resting. The first day I did not look so good, the skin around my eyes was oozing and bleeding from the laser treatment, I maintained aguafor on the skin at all times, until it started peeling and flaking on it's on, revealing a pinkish glowing skin below. I still have to have the stiches removed next week, and I swell up every day. The ice several times a day really helps and wrapping the face with the ace bandage every night also helps. I have yellow bruising on both side of the chin, and hardness around the cheeks. Any suggestions out there to improve that? I am also taking Arnica Montana three times a day, and drinking lots of water. I will welcome any other suggestions. But overall I am happy and excited to see the results in the next few months. XD

hi!!! my friend's mom did it ,she had the face and neck lift with the special stitches you can not see the incision and she is 50 years old I did my breast with the same doctor and my mom did the liposuction with the fat transfer also, the doctor is really professional

I was told that if you have any sort of surgery done that you do have an incision no matter what and that the best a doctor can do is try to minimize its appearance. Am I mistaken?

Yes, there is an incision, and yes, the surgeons do try to minimize the scarring. There are locations they can put the incisions to help reduce the visibility of scarring. Whether you go with a mini facelift, a  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***, a thread lift, or a traditional face lift, a lot of your results depends on the surgeon. Shop around, read reviews, talk to other patients, and make an informed decision.

I am 57 and just had the procedure done about a week ago. It has been an "experience" for sure. The first two days are the worst.....increase in pain and discomfort but not horrible. They remove the drains within those first two days. Then it is all swelling and bruising and numbness. I personally don't want to be seen this way so I stay in. The bruising is quite extensive and the swelling makes your face look 3 times larger than it is. I am doing a lot of hiding out. The swelling IS getting less and less as each day goes by. I think the numbness will take a lot longer to subside. The bruising is gross......all the way down my neck to my chest.....my face is a schmorgesboard of colors from bright yellow to black and blue. YUCK. But agaain, I am only in my first week...so improvements are coming. Am I glad I had it done? Absolutely. I can see the difference already. No sagging under chin.....lines around mouth are gone.......perfect and I am not able to see the full result yet. I am excited as the days go on.