My daughter has add, and we have had her on every medicine for it. This week we started giving her vitamins and herbs at certain times of the day. She seems a little calmer, I only had to tell her to get in the shower three times tonight lol.... XD

Yes, irregular vaginal bleeding may happen during transitional period from perimenopause to menopause. Menopause would then be permanent cessation of periods while perimenopause would be the transitional period.
During this period, some women may experience sudden heavy bleedings while others may be luckier and have occasional light bleedings. There is no common pattern to this and different women experience it differently.

It is said though that every irregular bleeding should be checked to determine if it were due to menopause or other medical problems. I suppose you had it done already since you have been going through it for three 3 now.

However, since you are at the life-age when many irregularities may occur I would have this checked just to make sure everything’s in order.
At this age you are prone to developing ovarian cysts or uterine fibroids, which may cause similar symptoms to cramping and bleeding or discharge. It is true that fibroids shrink when there’s lack of estrogen but you never know and to be on the safe side, I would have it checked. Good luck!