My periods are always irregular like they range between 35-43 days cycles. My period came on the 40th day this month , it was a really dark brown was heavy on the first day but light for the next 4 days. I do have sex but we use condoms and I have recently lost weight. After my weird period ended I have been getting clear disharge since.. Anyone help?!!? Please! What's happening!

You don't say your age, but that could have something to do with it. As women age and start to go through perimenopause, the time between periods can get longer and a clear discharge is also not unusual. Normally women start going through perimenopause in their late 40s to early 50s. Some women start it in their 30s. Talk to your mother, if you're able, and ask what her experience was when she first began having symptoms of perimenopause. If she's older, in her 60 or 70s, that term man not have been used, and it was simply "menopause."

Sorry I forgot to mention my age.. I am 18