I am afraid I lost my virginity I used to finger myself but I am not sure that I lost it completly I don't know if hymen is still there.I what to ask can fingering cause loss of virginity ang to what extent I didn't bleed or anything ?

The ONLY way to lose your virginity is to have sex with another person

^ Agreed. If you haven't been penetrated with a penis then you are still a virgin. People can break their hymen in lots of different ways. The loss of a hymen doesn't equal loss of virginity.

You are still a virgin, if your Hymen is gone it'll actually be an easier first time as there isn't a Hymen to break. :-)

I got fingered , the first time, n it did bleed a bit! but there was no penetration at all.. just fingering.. havent tried it again since the first time.
could this mean dat am not a virgin anymore? :-(

this question comes up very regularly here and it has a definitive answer. you only lose your virginity when you have sexual intercourse. the hymen is just a piece of tissue. breaking it only means you broke it, you still have your virginity.

Am sorry about posting similar questions, bt i keep asking it since i want to get an answer that i think everyone agrees to, so that i cn be satisfied. i come from a culture where your virginity is highly valued. and that inturn leads me to asking another question. :-P
So, even when i have sex for the first time, is there a guarantee that i will bleed again?
thanks in advance :-)

no there isn't. there isn't a guarantee that any woman will bleed, even the first time. i understand the perspective of someone coming from a culture where virginity is important. the problem is that in general, and especially in cultures where virginity is important people seem to be very confused about what virginity actually means. i think most of the people on this forum will agree with me on my previous definition. the hymen is not your virginity. i think this is mad quite obvious by the fact that some women are born without a hymen, you couldn't possibly say that they're not virgins could you?

oh ariite .. thanks for letting me know ..
I do feel a bit satisfied and content.
Thanks again :-)