is it possible for my cherry to pop by used a tampon?
if it cant can fingering myself and using opject in my vagina pop it?
please reply!

Inserting a tampon, a finger of any obect into your vagina can tear your hymen, so that you are no longer a virgin.

Penetrating your vagina does not provide sexual fulfillment or arousan. If you feel an irresistible urge to masturbate, you should manipulate your clitoris rather than penetrate your vagina. You can have orgasms while remaining a virgin. It is preferable, of course, to avoid sex until later.

Sorry, that statement is incorrect.
A women is considered a virgin until she actually has sexual intercourse.
A tampon, a finger, excercising, running, horseback riding etc. can tear the hymen, but she is still a virgin. The only thing that takes a womens virginity is a penis, a real one, not plastic or rubber.

It may please you to "consider" a girl or woman a virgin even if she has masturbated with a plastic penis (dildo). I suppose that if she had inserted her dog's penis into her vagina, you'd also consider her a virgin. But this is playing with words. Virginity is a physical state. If she has a hymen with the normal small opening, far too small for a penis and too small for same insertion and removal of a tampon, then she is a virgin.

Again, a women is still a virgin until she has had sexual intercourse with a mans penis.
The dog penis thing is a little "tacky" don't you think?

So, in your opinion, babygirls born without an hymen are no virgins?

I read some 5 to 15 % of all girls are born without hymen or with a purely symbolic hymen, nothing to tear or bleed.

If a little girl tears her hymen by jumping in the water, she would not be a virgin any more, regardless of age, in your idea?

By the way, I'm asking myself where you got that kind of ideas about dogs and girls: it leaves me wondering...:-s

A girl is a virgin until she has full sex for the fist time.

TOTALLY AGREE.

see from what ive read it seems as tho the question has been lost amungst those who differ in opinion of virginity,

from a biological standing point, its possible to 'pop' your cherry by putting anything in there, but its also possible to break it without.

it really depends on your hymen.

rupturing or damaging your hymen with out having sex doesnt stop you being a virgin.

The definition of virgin and virginity has many shapes and forms.

these depend on culture beliefs and own personal opinion.

from whats been said about virginity here i have one question to put to these people.

a man who hasnt had sex is considered a virgin, Yet he has no biological 'show' of losing his virginity.

seeing as this is 2009 and its a growing age of equality. Shouldnt it be considered the same for women as it is for men?

(just a random thought)

To clarify on the question, yes you can break your hymen via tampons, fingers horse riding ect. If that stops you being a virgin obviously depends on your own opinion.

Hope that helps

It really does depends on ur own body I had a friend who was a virgin and she used tampons it cause her to bleed or anything it was just very uncomfortable for her so try and see how it works for you