I had an abortion march 3. I started the Nuvo ring on March 9th-but still bleed for almost the next two weeks(never heavy) I went for my follow up on March 19th and they tested me and I was negative for pregnancy. I was suppose to have sinus surgery on the 30th but my urine sample tested positive for pregnancy so they canceled my surgery. I have had intercourse two times unprotected but he did not go inside me....that was five days ago. Could the hormones still cause a test to be positive?

yes it can my girl had the same thing going its just the hormones they are still inside for about another month .. you just need to wait

Pls have since have the abortion have not seen my period yet...what should I do?

How long ago did you have the termination. It normaly take between 2 to 3 weeks to have a period after a termination