I was told that if me and my girlfriend were to have anal sex without a condom, she should lie on her back after I cum. I was wondering how long should she stay like that?

helo ...
i m 22 and a girl.i have sex with my boyfrnd on 2 days ago.but blood is not come out.is that my hymen alright?we used  condom but that was  older one. is dat hv any problem with older condom.before that day we have some fingering too.he never keep any spam in my inside. and  i never felt any blood.is their have possible of pregnancy .after 15days i have a medical test. i have too pass it any how!!is there have any medical test that check of virginity or is there any thing dat they can know that i am not a virgin.coz i have to prove them that i am a virgin  :-(

Well i can reassure you that your fine. The same thing happened with my girlfriend. The first time we had sex her's didn't break either. I'm not sure if there are are test but a gynecologist should be able to tell you

thank you for replayed.um feel relaxxx :D

Maybe you should keep your legs closed