Hi, I was diagnosed with anal warts a couple months ago. Was wondering if and when it is safe for my g/f and I to be having sex again?

We've been together 2 years and have only had sex with condoms, only oral and vaginal.

She hasn't shown any symptoms of having warts herself.

Condom is not a good protection for HPV virus because the virus is spread by skin to skin contact. Are the warts inside the anus or around anal opening? You could have contracted those during vaginal sex as well and your girlfriend could catch the virus if you have sex with your visible/present symptoms.

Once you have removed the warts at the doctor’s office, you will be allowed to have sex again but probably not immediately since you won’t be able to do so for some time after the removal (depending on which procedure you decide to undergo).

Although your girlfriend doesn’t show any symptoms, she should be checked anyway