Hi, I have a few questions. I tried anal sex for the first time. We both knew I was tight, So he relaxed me also you some spit and fingered my anal hole. We use condoms for anal sex, which is why I don't understand the first night was fine no pain, burn, or itching. The next morning I go to go the bathroom, and it hurt and burned badly, Then the itching started, it has been almost a week since we did this, I am still sore and tender, also it still itches very badly on the outside and as you start to go into the inside, I clean myself very well. Could it have been tears and now its healing? I'm confused, I put anti-bacteria cream on the area after my shower but still is the same. Can a medical expect please, Email me back info so I could talk to them more about this. Thank you, Anne

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey, you might have used a condom that has chemicals on the outside which are now irritating you.

Also, are you sure you're not allergic to latex?

I am allergic but how do I stop the itching tender and sorness n burn

If you're allergic to latex buy Polyurethane condoms instead.

Don't let anything you're allergic to anywhere near your vagina mate!

What can I do to stop the itching n burn ? I think it tour a abit not sure

If you had an allergic reaction take BENADRYL, it should get better over time.

Ok thank you. Is there a cream to out as well

You could ask someone at a pharmacy but you have to specify WHERE you're itching because you can't just use anything down there.

I agree your probably allergic to the condom. My wife and I have been having anal sex for many years without a condom.It's the only way she can cum when I'm in there she will rub her clit to a climax. We have never had any health issues and just view it as normal. I usually come inside her and my juice just comes out naturally again no problems.

Good luck