during getting oral sex from my boyfriend i noticed a pain like he was biting my left labia but when i stopped him he said he wasnt, and i looked at it, and it was very swollen and has been like this for 2 days now, its very painful and kinda purple does anyone know whats wrong with me?? and what i can do to fix it?? im really worried and i dont want to tell my mom untill i have to. what should i do? please help.(also does sucking on it to hard have a bad effect) ?

well just for anyone that this happens to, and you want the answer to it, i went to the gyno and he checked it out, and said that it was a Hematoma(spelling?) and that my boyfriend had sucked so hard that he bursted a blood vessel and caused it to swell up like a balloon, its like a umm, hicky, the blood gathers but since its in the place that it is, its more sensitive and it swelled up alot more then a stupid hicky, but anyway, the doctor said that it should go away on its own, but so it doesnt get infected you might want to go to your doctor and have them prescribe penicillon, or some other antibiotics, because you dont want it getting infected. also he said to take warm baths, and use ice, alternate so the warm water relaxes your muscles and the ice will try to reduce some of the swelling. also you should just rest, not run around doing all the unnessisary, if youre working take a break off work, if youre going to school, just stay home, the less movement, the better. that was pretty much it from what i can remember, and now i dont truely hate the gyno, this was in fact my first time going to the gyno. i hope this helps anyone else that might come down with this, oh, and btw, it can also be cause by riding bikes, horses, or just bumbing into something like a table, no big deal.

this is interesting. last night i had unprotected sex with a guy, i didnt think i was too dry after we were done i went to the bathroom and my right labia majora was huge and red and it hurt. this guy also performed oral sex on me. my labia is only swollen on one side, do you think this could be my issue too? im kind of scared!!:-(

thank you soooo much neko. this happened to me today after oral sex. the left side of my labia was extremely swollen & sore. i was concerned because that has never happened before. thanks again for the info.

I also want to thank Neko for the information she gave. My boyfriend sucked on my inner labia and it also got really swollen like a ballon. It looked like i had a small penis. I was so worried. We figured it had to do with the way he sucked the inner labia. I was even thinking about going to the hospital, however, i thought doing some reasearch first would help. Once again, thank you very much Neko.

OH MY GOSH NEKO YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!
I've been trying to find the solution to why my vagina was swelling up after my boyfriend sucked on it.
While he sucked it it felt as if he was literally biting it. I tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't. finally
When i told him to leave we were putting on our clothes and when i put on my underwear my vagina hurt
like a fcker! when he left i went to go check why it hurt so much and it was swollen! i was so worried that
I've been up all night googling the answer to why it was swollen! I rinsed it with warm water and got an ice
Pack for it! Thank you soooo much for your answer! I'll try to not move too much! thank you sooooo much!

OMGGGG. this helped me alotttt . same stuff is happening to me right now i was thinkin bout goin to the hospital . phew..

This helped a ton!! I was actually bitten during oral sex, and have the same symptoms!!

thank you sooooo much i was sopp scared and worried . i juat got home and took a warm shower and rinsed it and now im going to get some ice for ita! thanks againa! :o never will i do that againg a! uhhhp

Should I go to the gyno if I had this problem for more then a year and now my labia doesn't go back to how it was but I was still sexually active pls help me I don't know what to do I don't know what's wrong with me.

put ice on it

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! YOU COMPLETELY SAVED MY LIFE!!!...I'M A HYPOCHONDRIAC ANYWAYS SO WHEWW!!!! THANKX NEKO YOUR THE BEST!!!

Sooo my left labia been swollen for more than a year I tried what neko said but it wouldn't work .... This is my story First my boyfriend and I started having sex he sucked my labia hard and I told him stop so he did but it kinda felt good so he always did it . 2months after he left to Florida and it went back to normal 3 weeks later he came back and it repeated !!! Then we stop having sex n it was still swollen for months I tried ice , hot baths,vagisil n other things but its still the same !!!!!:( What should I do I don't wanna tell my mom until I should ;( PLEASE HELP ME

Omg thanks for the info I was thinking about going to er because i noticed mine is swollen and red after having sex lastnight with my boyfriend it hurts i just put ice on it it looks like the swelling went dwn how long before it heals

This is how mine is right now after me n my guy had sex last night he was sucking it but it started geting painful mine looks like wat urs did its red and swoolen i just iced it how long did it take before urs went away