This is the most annoying thing!
Every time my boyfriend and I have intercourse, I end up with the most exruciating and swollen inner labia. It lasts for a day, maybe two, and is so painful that I sometimes can't fully close my legs without it hurting. I try to relieve it with cold cream/moisturizing cream and witch hazel to reduce swelling (it works a bit). But it is still extremely painful, I can't walk properly and sitting down hurts. I have no idea what it is, or what I can do about it. Someone, please fill me in!

i got the exact same thing for the first time last night. i think it's because i wasn't lubricated enough, so you might want to try using a lot of lubricant during sex. as for making the swelling go down, i don't know. i just sucked it up today and wore loose pants. i guess ice would help but that sounds kind of painful/awkward.

I had the same thing.. Now, keep in mind, I'm about to have a baby (any day now..) But all throughout my pregnancy I had the same problem. The first time I noticed it, I went to my doctor and I found out I had a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) I was given some pills and a couple of days later, the problem was gone, but came back a few weeks later. One thing I tried creams and other things and lubrication worked pretty well. Another thing I can recommend for pain reduction is to use condoms. It helped a lot, but took away a lot of sensation sadly. Try using a lot of lubrication though, that worked amazingly. Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

bear with me this morning but it's been rough for me. i'm about 8 mons pregnant with what i thought was a cleared up urinary tract infection. my boyfriend and i had sex and i felt a little bit of pain during but i attributed that to having not had sex for a while. when we finished my inner lips were swollen to a very scarey degree and when i tried to pee i was brought to tears. this is the same? im really rather scared at the moment, i don't want to go into labor with this going on. :$ :'( i've tried icing the area but it doesn't work very well.

regarding partyoftwo- I am experiencing the exact same thing, minus being pregnant. I'm on the same insurance as my parents, otherwise I would try to see a doctor straightaway about the extremely alarming swelling.