alright... so the other night me and my boyfriend had rought sex... so wateva when we were finshed as i was showering i felt that the inside on my vigina was kind ballon like.. so i looked in the mirror @ see that my right labia is swollen!..what should i do?

you've probably got a blocked duct which causes the swelling in/near your labia.

If it doesn't go away you may have to have it drained.

My wife gets it once in awhile when things get a little crazy in the bedroom.

i've discovered the same thing, except mine's purple... i mean, really dark purple, all over just one labia... it only happened last night. it's all swollen. it doesn't hurt, but the sight of it really worried me. it causes slight discomfort because it's not sitting right....

what do you reckon, wait a couple of days and if there's no change, see a doc?

So this is a relatively normal thing?? Is there anything you can do without going to the doctor to make it better? How long does it take to go away?

My labia normally swell after rough sex, or sex without adequate lubrication.
I find that the best relief for this to to avoid any unnessisary movements, such as running around, going to work, walking alot etc. Take a lazy day.
Warm baths, heating pads or warm damp cloths will help with the muscle aches (bruised feeling)
Cold damp cloths and ice packs can help reduce swelling.
Wearing panties and/or tight pants can be irritating and do nothing to relieve the swelling. Therefore, I advise to wear baggy pants/pajama pants/sweat pants with no panties! Or a house coat.