I only had sex a couple times before last night(with my ex) and last night with my current BF we had sex, but he was rather rough(compared to what I remember previously) and when I got home last night, I used the restroom and it burned when I peed and same thing this morning. Is this something I should be concerned with?

this could be an irratation from many different things from not enough lubrication, the type of lube used if any, irratation to the condom or maybe because of the rough sex wait three months and get tested for everything if you feel there is a real threat.

Hello there,

It could be that you have caught some kind of infection but it is most likely that you were having too much sex these days. First your boyfriend and then ex-boyfriend who was rough is enough to have burning sensation while you pea as a consequence. And there is always possibility that you vagina wasn’t lubricated enough so this has caused some additional problems.

If you are using condoms you can avoid this because most of them are lubricated. Also if you and your boyfriend aren’t using protection and you still experience the same thing try with some lubricant. You can find them in various smells and tastes and this can spice up your relationship a little bit.