Okay, So me and my boyfriend recently had sex! We did it 3 times and I wasn't on my period no bleeding, spotting or anything! The first time we used a condom the last 2 times I let him go bare! When I got home I noticed that when I went to urinate that it burned and as I wiped there was an uncomfortable pain. Like I said no bleeding spotting not on my period. I believe that there might be a tear down between my vaginia hole and butt, and also when I wiped there was a pinkish faint reddish color and I'm asking this cause im a teenager and I'm terrified, someone please help I don't know what to think and I'm freaking out could it be the tear bleeding, cause when I was in the shower and washed down there it started to burn again! For the record he is very large ( if Ya know what I mean) and I'm actually very small I'm petite im only 5'0 and again he is very large down there, could I have a tear from letting him go in bare??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM SCARED, TERRIFIED, and also WORRIED!

It's defiantly possible. How large is large? Was not rough sex or dry? Also why did you let him go with out a condom the last 2 times?

It's started out slow and then got rough!

And I don't know It was just in the moment and it was like it went slow like started out slow and then he got faster and rough sorry forgot to put my name in the last one

It's possible you tore something is there any bleeding? How big is your bf penis and was there plenty of lube made or used?

No lube or anything but with the condom it didn't hurt but when he went the last two times it hurt really bad and he is possibly like maybe a long tall lotion bottle, and it didn't go in as easy even though I was wet it didn't go in easy as with the condom. The last time we did it with condoms the whole time so I didn't have this problem.

Hmm and that's pretty huge you probably tore.... Why did you not use a condom the last two times? That puts you at. Decent risk for pregnancy and stds