My boyfriend thinks that I was cheated on him. He saw me once hugging my ex boyfriend that has been good friend of mine in last 4 years. But he has always been jealous and this made him crazy. He didn’t want to talk to me for 5 days. He simply does not trust me anymore and I don’t know how to change that?

Well I think that it’s not up to you but up to him. If he does not want to listen to you and does not want to understand, you can not force him, can you? Jealousy is awful thing that destroys relation ships. He does not trust you, like you’re liar and cheater and you say that you’re clear. Don’t let anyone treat you like that. If you cannot make things better, that relation ship does not have its healthy future.

Hello there risk,

I completely agree with the poster above me. Jealousy is so bad and it can really so so much damage. If you didn’t cheat on your boyfriend than he doesn’t have the right to treat you like that. After all if you have been good friend with your ex he needs to accept that and try to get to know him better instead of making scenes.

If you want to be under constant pressure, and to watch out who you are going to hug than stay in this relationship, but I can tell you from my own experience that it can’t end good. I was in a similar situation and now I regret every moment that I had wasted on jealous guy who wasn’t worth enough.