Once we have our intercourse after how we can urinate (if we are looking to get conceived) is it mandatory to lie in any particular position so that semen doesn't come out after the intercourse.

After out Intercoruse how long we have to stay in the same position

Please help in this issue..

i'm not really sure what you are asking about urinating. but if you are trying to concieve, you shouldn't urinate after intercourse. you need to lie on your back, perferabley with a pillow under your butt, for about 15-20 minutes. although, it's ideal to just go to sleep afterword.

These things help but are not necessary- Ideally the girl should orgasm AFTER the man. This way the cervix will contract into the pool of sperm and it assists it into the uterus a lot quicker....I have always used this way to get pregnant (of course you have to be relaxed enough to orgasm) always stood up and peed right afterwards (its best to pee after sex as it prevents UTIs).... A lot of my patients have successfully used this method also. Granted the pillow under the pelvis and staying horizontal helps too but tell your man to do his "tricks" after he is finished to increase your chances dramatically (studies shoe the orgasm thing is a great aid in conception-its not my "idea" or anything)