Last night, I had the worst nightmare ever! I am still shaking because it was so real. I dreamed that I was raped by bald skinny white man with black wholes instead of eyes. I don’t know why, but I have those nightmares very often. Do you?

Hi, I had a terrible nightmare last night! I was running through endless holes and corridors and someone was chasing me. It was very dark, except of little moonlight that was passing through the windows. I could hear his steps, he wasn’t running as fast as me, but it seamed like he was getting closer every second. Finally, I could feel his breath on my neck….and I woke up screaming in tears. I wouldn’t worry about this so much, if this was the first time that I had this dream, but it wasn’t. I had the same nightmare three times in the last couple of months, and there has to be a reason for that. Maybe it’s some experience that I had long time ago, and that was hidden deep inside my brain all these years. I truly hope it isn’t.

Hi, I had a terrible nightmare last night! I was being raped by someone I know, it really frightened me what does this mean?