I'm 22 and had sex with my girlfriend twice yesterday we haven't been together long but I got unprotected oral sex from her and had sex using a condom, it was a spermicidal lubricated condom and after the first time we had sex I pissed and took a shower and nothing felt out of the ordinary. After the second time we had sex my penis felt irritated on the left side of the shaft and it scabbed up and while we were having sex the second time I pulled out and put it back in, once I went back in I felt a stinging pulling pain as if the skin on the tip of my penis were being pulled back and then it slid right in so I payed no attention to it. After we finished up I went straight to take a piss and it stung like a mofo! I took a shower both times after I finished having sex.There is irritation on the inside of my penis when I went to inspect and it stings when I urinate. I need some peace of mind here is the stinging and irritation from the spermicide or should I be more worried. Sometimes I feel the stinging when i urinate and other times I barely feel anything when I urinate.

I had sex with my bf 2 days ago... the second day when i woke up it burned when i pee. I ignored it went to work,,, as i was at work a yellow type cream came out & made my underware very wet but no smell... it happened about 3 times today. I got home & soaked in the tub & its like its gotten worse. Today is day 3 but day 1 no pain day 2&3 it was... this was my first time having sex with him... please respond. Ive alson had 2 abortions & 1 delivery the last abortion was nov 2014.. yes we had ruff sex.. but i always have ruff sex.