Hey.. i am almost 3 months pregnant and the other day me and my boyfriend were having sex, anyways it kind of hurt ( ever since i got pregnant ) and after wards i went to the toilet and had a little bit of blood come out with his sperm.. it was red in color but only a tiny little bit. i have never had this before during my pregnancy.. the next day it was turning browner and there wasn't enough to come out in my undies. it was like old blood ? am i having a miscarriage ?!?! i'm really worried =( i dunno if its from sex or miscarriage!!!

I wouldn't worry, it was probably the sex, especially since it was such a small amount of blood (turning brown because it was old blood).

BUT if you do get more bleeding, don't be shy about going to see your doctor.

Sorry sex hurts now. It can go either way with pregnant women, VERY interested or not interested in sex at all. If you feel... not so interested, try using lubrication, maybe that will help.

Enjoy the next 6 months! :-D

I read your question and am concerned.........there is a condition that I believe is called placenta previa.........anyway...that placents covers the vagina and sexual intercourse that causes bleeding during pregnancy can be a symptom of this. I have suffered 2 miscarriages because of this condition. You need to make for sure that everything is fine with your doctor.....you could be advised not to have sex during pregnancy.