I understand that people with asthma can have trouble breathing during physical activity. But for my brother, he seems to say it bothers him constantly and i am at a point where i dont know when he reall is in pain or is using it as an excuse. When medicated, would asthma symptoms still be as bad, or would they not even be present?

Hi, Schibby i would like to share some tips to you for some Asthmatic patients is true to have some trouble breathing during physical activities but not all i've known some of patients who has asthma but still they have a normal and healthy lifestyle this is because they are in thier maintenance medications or what we called preventers this medications helps us to lessen the inflammation of the airways because asthma is a disease of the airways were in the airways of our lungs becomes inflammated.If your brother is using his medication in a regular basis this will lessen the symptoms and will prevent it from getting bad. I hope this little information help you if you have any other questions just post it here and i'm happy to answer it for you.