I am into a healthy lifestyle for three years now. I am in the gym, I eat healthily and I can say that I am a sports type. Of course, just like everyone has to have a "cheat meal", I have it. But I have a "cheat drink" instead. I drink alcohol with my friends every 2nd week, so I drink a couple of beers every 14th day. I assume that this is nothing dangerous, etc, but my body tells me different. I start to feel tight chest pain after drinking alcohol and I don't know why this happens to me, since I am healthy.

if you are a healthy male if you are a sports type, why you are taking alcohol? it is obvious that it doesn't fit you, right? maybe it is nothing to be scared about, maybe you are having this chest pain after drinking alcohol just because you do not tend to drink alcohol anyway. drinking any type of alcohol can do something to weakens the heart muscle, and that generally means the heart can't pump blood as efficiently. in your case, your body is not used to have alcohol, I suppose, so that is why this happens. wait for a couple of days, if this pain doesn't go away, visit your cardiologist. 

So, I think that your body is telling you that alcohol is not for you.  That is my only solution, the only thing that is on my mind. It can cause a high blood pressure which can lead to chest pain and heart problems. You are not used to drinking alcohol and you should avoid it. Maybe a beer or two won't make a damage, but you need to know that your body is trying to find a way to accept the new thing that you offered to it. And I think that your body doesn't accept an alcohol. Simple as that! 

I understand your worries. But times are like that, it doesn't matter do you drink or not, are your health or not, you can have pain after drinking alcohol. Sure, a heavy drinking can make you more likely to get serious health problems. On the other hand, regular or high alcohol use can hurt your heart and lead to diseases of the heart muscle, that is called cardiomyopathy. It can cause blood pressure problems and chest problems as well. You are not used to drinking alcohol and that is the whole story. I don't believe that you are bad or something like that. You are OK, just alcohol doesn't fit you. 

Celebrity

Well, this can be serious. I don't believe that one or two glasses of drink can cause a chest pain because you are a healthy man. I would not ignore it if I were you. I would visit a health care provider, just to be sure what this is, just to find out what this is. There is one thing that is on my mind - maybe you are dealing with an esophageal spasm? But I wouldn't know why only alcohol would cause it unless because it's an irritating drink, I see that is is hard to tell. On the other hand, soda is pretty irritating to the esophagus too, so you really should try it as well. But, visiting doctor must happen. 

I can connect it with one thing - you are allergic to alcohol. That is what I do believe, at least 98 percent, because the same thing, the same symptoms happened to me. I am reading your post and I have feeling that I am reading something that I wrote - and I haven't. I was scared as well, you have no idea how much, so I went to see my health care provider. He told me to calm, and he did some tests. Those test showed that I am intolerant of alcohol and my doctor told me that I should not drink it since I have problems like those. So, I know that you are thinking that you are maybe dying, etc. Well, you don't. Just follow your doctor instructions and you will be OK. Keep on with a healthy life.

I want to share my experience. I never had those problems, I was drinking regularly a couple of beers every week, and one night I started to feel pain on my left side. After that, no matter what I do, I had this pain every day and every night. It started to scare me, so I have decided to visit my doctor. Just like you, I was a healthy guy, who was running and walking on the daily basis. Well, this has nothing to do with it. It can happen to anyone and anytime, so all you need to do is to accept it and try to find the best cure for it. If you follow all the recommendations form your doctor, you don't have to be scared.