Last night I was at really amazing party, my good friend finished a Collage so we went to celebrate, the whole night. And, I really mean, the whole night. Sure, there was a lot of music, good girls, and alcohol. I was drinking, maybe too much - it is true that when you have a free alcohol in front of you, you will drink as much as you can. What a mistake! So, I woke up after this binge drinking...Actually, this chest pain woke me up. I assume that this is because I had too much of alcohol, but I am not sure...What do you think? 

Good day there. When you are drinking alcohol, it increases your blood pressure. On the other hand, heavy drinking alcohol usually weakens the heart muscle. That means that the heart can't pump blood as efficiently and this is manifested with chest pain after drinking alcohol. I know that sometimes a party can do this, make you feel bad if you are not drinking alcohol, but you should be way smarter than this, especially if you are dealing with some heart issues. I have one friend who did because he loved alcohol way too much and he was not healthy. Think about that. 

I think that you never know with alcohol. I think that there is no difference between those who drink all day and those who don't consume alcohol, but one night, they go out and drink everything that they can.It is also a heavy drinking and I know that it can make you more likely to get serious health problems, so many of them to be precise - from your heart to your liver issues, etc. High alcohol consummation use can hurt your heart and lead to diseases of the heart muscle, called cardiomyopathy. On another hand, drinking alcohol can raise your blood pressure and this also can lead to heart problems. 

Hi guys. Maybe you can help me. We had some crazy party last night, I went there with my friends, and my good friend wanted to impress a boy that she likes and she was drinking too much of alcohol. I also was drinking, but as soon as I noticed what she is doing, I stopped because I wanted to be there with her. There is no need to mention that she was acting really silly because of so much alcohol and people made fun of her. So, I took her at my home, she was pretty drunk. The next morning, she woke up and she was really, really bad. She is complaining about chest pain and I don't know what to do about it. I can't call her mom because she asked me not to do that :/

Yes, she really was drinking too much and this is a repercussion of it. Well, the only thing that I can really tell you at this moment is that you should wait for an hour or three hours the most because usually after that time this chest pain will go away. If it doesn't go away, you should seek help from a doctor. In that case, if she is minor, you will have to tell this to her mom. How old is she? Did she eat something when she gets up? Did you give her some pills, no matter which pills? 

Yes, she did. I don't even know how much she was drinking until I saw that she is feeling really bad, she was pale and yellow at the same time. It is hard to explain. I was awake almost whole morning because I was scared for her, she was throwing up all night and I was not able to help her. Yes, I gave her some pills for the headaches, because she told me that her head also hurts a lot. But, I didn't give her anything for the chest pain. She is still complaining about the chest pain and its been two hours since she woke up. She told me that it is much easier, but it still hurts...

Celebrity

Hello there.

Give her some tea, green tea is just fine for this, it can chase away all that pain. It is also very important to know does she has any heart issues from before, or not? Because, if she does, there is no way that you girls can play with it, especially if she is in pain. It can lead to really bad aftermath effects, and neither one of you want that to happen. So, give her some tea, there is no a pill for the chest pain caused by the drinking alcohol, but tea can help her to relieve the pain. If pain doesn't go away, you need to go to the doctor. 

The worse feeling ever! It usually goes away, if you don't have any heart issues. For you young people it is very important to understand that heavy drinking can damage the heart muscle, and you need to be aware that you're too young to have done this sort of damage as yet. Maybe she has some heart issues, that is not that dangerous, like bad heart issues or arrhythmia as well, and this all can be much increased by intake of alcohol. That is why this happens. If she is not an alcoholic type, it will go away soo, I hope...But you need to observe it.