Everytime i eat bananas the top of my head starts to itch. Why does this happen? 

It doesn't happen with any other food. Well, maybe chocolate, but sometimes. Is this allergy related or just some weird thing my body does. 

The itching is probably the result of an allergy. Maybe you are allergic to bananas and chocolate.

Not every allergy has to have a severe side effects, sometimes allergic reactions come in smaller dose. I would recommend you to do an allergy test.  

On the other hand, I don't know what else could be causing this except an allergy. Maybe the taste of bananas or chocolate is too overwhelming for you which causes you to itch. Just a wild guess.

Go get tested, maybe you do have an allergy. I'ts better to know for sure, you don't want this unchecked as it might cause you bigger health problems in the future. Allergies tend to go to worse in time. 

good luck

You are having an allergic reaction to these things. From the food list you mentioned, I would bet you have a pretty strong pollen allergy. You should get a skin allergy prick test, this could be helpful. Here is a question, do you have less problems with these foods in the winter when pollen counts are way down ? if yes you are having a accumulative allergy problem in the Spring, your system has had all it could take with the environmental allergens it mistakenly attacks the food containing pollen. This is very common in people with pollen allergy's. Second thought is you are just plain allergic to these foods. A good tip is if you heat/cook these foods the allergens are broken down and much better tolerated. If you have these problems you could get pretty fast relief by taking 25 to 50 mg of bendryl. If your allergy attack gets to the point where you have lip, face, tongue or throat swelling seek medical attention right away, this could be a dangerous ano flack sick attack. Best of luck