Lately my brother had a bad reaction to a food at some point. That’s why I am worry that an Alergy may be responsible. I know it’s true that only about 1 in 70 adults are estimated to food Alergy. But he is younger and it’s more common in young children. That’s why I would like to hear something about symptoms to food Alergy.

With a true or classic food Alergy, problem food triggers the immune system to produce a response to the food. This could cause severe and even life-threating symptoms. That’s why it’s vital that people or children with a true food Alergy identify and prevent allergic reactions. Symptoms of food Alergy can be mixed up with a food intolerance or food poisoning. Symptoms of these could be unpleasant and even dangerous. The first symptom of an allergic reaction to food is itching and swelling in the mouth, tongue and throat. There are also some of the following symptoms: skin reactions, such as swelling and itching, eczema and flushing. Vomiting and diarrhea also may appear. Dizziness, wheezing, swelling of the lips and runny nose are also reported as symptoms of Alergy. Allergic reaction to food usually happens quickly. Severe, whole body allergic reaction is called anaphylaxis or an anaphylactic shock. This is rare but potentially fatal allergic reaction.