During my period, I've found that my outer labia and the skin between my buttocks has gotten irritated. I read on a different thread here that it could be an allergic reaction to the pads I've been using, and I think that's a perfect explanation for what's happening. I have very sensitive skin. I use the U by Kotex brand (The cute colorful ones in the black box), and have been for several months. The tampons never give me any troubles, but it seems that when I use the pads for long periods of time (Like over the weekend when I don't feel like using a tampon, or overnight), I get irritated skin. It's red, tender, and there are some little red bumps. It looks a lot like diaper rash!

I know that using a reusable pad or a menstrual cup would probably be the best option, but as a sixteen year old, I'm not really that adventurous. So, I was wondering if anyone knew of some pads that don't irritate the skin as much? 

I had that same problem for years. I use the Kotex overnights and they do not bother me. I found out I am actually allergic to toilet paper. I now use Charmin Sensitive. Just make sure your pads are also non-scented. You can look for organic pads and see if they make any difference too. My cousin has to use organic tampons and pads. Hope that helps.

They finally have once coming out called Cherish Pads