HI! I have pollen allergy. I heard that Organic Apple Cider Vinegar can help. What do you think about that? Does it really help? Can I have alergic reaction from apple cider vinegar.

My friend used Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. He recommended me to use this for me allergy. I didn’t used yet, but this I know about that. Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is used for stopping most allergies like pollen, dander, dust, animals and food. There are a couple ways you can drink apple cider vinegar. Sometimes you just have to take this dosage once to stop the allergy and sometimes you need to take it up to three times a day. If taken at the onset of symptoms, allergies will usually disappear between 1 -3 hours after taking the first dose of Apple Cider Vinegar. If you've been experiencing allergies for a day or more, your symptoms will disappear after about 24 hours. Some people say that help, some people say that doesn’t help. I didn’t heard that anzone had alercic reaction.You can tried, good lack.

urbanowicz wrote:

I have been using the apple cider vinegar for about a month now, and have developed an allergy to it. It says that it has mold in it so since ive had mold in my house, and recently took penicillin which also contains or is made from mold, Ive had an allergic reaction and have been sick bad sick for days, even went to the hospital having allergic reaction to the penicillin. Ive never been allergic to penicillin before. So I have to go with the old saying, too much of a good thing is a bad thing. good luck

... there's mold in Apple Cider Vinegar?

I have a strange allergic reaction to cider vinegar that causes anaphalaxis. It doesn't react to my skin directly, but ingesting or allowing the cider vinegar to aerate causes the issues for me.

It's ironic, cause cider vinegar is supposed to be good at preventing allergies.

traciem wrote:

urbanowicz wrote:

Thank you for this email. I had been on super strong flagyl anti biotic and later tried the Braggs. I didn't make the connection of when I got really, really sick and had to go to emergency a couple times until I read your post. I guess antibiotics and the yeast factor can do that. I still think it's a good product, but not under those conditions.

Hi; I recently had a number of allergy test done on me, and the results found a high volume of mold in my body. I don't know how it happen, but I have been using apple cider vingers for years, mainly four to five times a week, I EVEN DRINK IT to control high blood pressure. I wanted to know if using these vingers could be the culprit.

What allergic reaction does happpen to you.. Thank u