I experienced severally disturbed breathing last weekend and I doubt that it was caused by allergic reaction to liquor I drank that night. I didn’t drink more that usual, I wasn’t even drunk. I wasn’t hungry, didn’t use medications, so that factors were excluded.
I felt better morning after, but I can remember that I had really severe lung disorder. It was some kind of fruit liquor that I drank. I’m glad it wasn’t bailey’s (my favourite). I’m sure I’ll avoid fruit liquors forever. Is allergic reaction on alcohol normal thing?

I developed severe allergic reaction when I made alcohol mixture on at my friend’s birthday party. I had swollen tongue and attack that looked liked an asthmatic. It’s not unusual that alcohol causes allergic reactions. It can be due to some its ingredients, like wheat or grains. Antihistamines and even corticosteroids are indicated in relieving those symptoms.