Hey everyone, I'm a 17 years old male and going to become 18 in a few months.

this has been happening for quite a while and I'm afraid there's something seriously wrong. 

Anyways, sometimes when I masturbate and I reach that point where my whole body is experiencing that great feeling, just before cumming, I feel that something is stuck in my penis and that my cum has been stopped at that point with a feeling or getting pinched at the same point, then everything goes normally AS IF I actually came but there's ABSOLUTELY nothing, although I check my underwear after 5-10 mins or even more, I find nothing most of the times. In rare cases I see some cum. 

On the other hand, 60% of the times I masturbate or something close to that I actually cum like a normal human being, no pinching, no feeling of something stuck, nothing goes wrong. 

PS: I know it might seem ridiculous but 99% of the times I fail at cumming is when I'm masturbating while I'm lying on my side, but that doesn't explain the pinch and things going wrong, does it?

omg dude go tell YOUR MOM TO TAKE YOU TO A HOSPITAL YOU MIGHT HAVE STDS