My last period was Jan 11 and today is march 3. I usually have a regular cycle but not this time. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negitive so I am scared that something else is the cause. My boyfriend and I broke up a month ago so I was thinking that it could be stress. I have had break ups before and other stressful relationships, but there has never been problems. I am scared to go to the doctor because the possibility of something being wrong plus I cant really afford it. I don't know what to do I don't think about it much because I don't want to stress about it, but sometimes I think that I am about to start but it is just white stuff and a lot of it. I don't even know what that means. What to do? I don't know

If there is something wrong, not going to the doctor will not make it magically disappear. Go to the county clinic if you have to, but you need to get checked. You may hace an STD or simply a non-STD infection.