I am a 36 year old mother of 4, and all children were delivered by ceserean section. I am very self concience about the way my stomach looks, I am thinking about plastic surgery, but would like to avoid it if possible. Can I get my stomach to look almost as good as it did before the c-sections or is this practically impossible?

sounds like my soon to be ex wife, your so vain. I hope your happy

oh so wait, the woman has the belly that's left after 4 (count em, 4) c sections, and you have the nerve to call her vain cause she sounds like your soon to be EXwife? If you were going to divorce a woman after she's been cut open to deliver your child, is it any wonder that we want our bellies to look good again? It's not like the men who caused the cut and the flab are guaranteed to stick around and love the cut and the flab regardless!

And given your cold attitude, I am sure you haven't made your soon to be ex feel good about her looks like when you just met her...if you men shared not only sympathy pregnancies but also sympathy post-pregnancy flab like we do, you all would sing a different tune. QUICK.

reply to guest the pest!!!! sounds like "guest" is a very bitter, twisted lonely guy with major hang ups about women, no doubt was a sh*t to his wife!! i dont blame her for leaving the incensitive twit, god is she lucky to divorce him!!! hope she gets herself a lovely toy boy! please ignore his comments!

That Mans response was seriously RUDE and WRONG. Ive also had a couple of C-sections. Let me tell you that if plastic surgery is what you want to do for yourself then do it. Just remember that its not only about getting rid of your stomach issue, but you still have to eat better and exercise regularly too. If I could afford I'd do it. Instead Im power walking -jogging 4.5 miles everyday and doing 3 sets of crunches and push-ups daily. I also invested in a Nutribullet and I absolutely LOVE It. There is nothing wrong with bettering ourselves. Physically, Emotionally,Mentally. You Go Girl.