am 22 weeks today and i started bleeding at 20 weeks i was using the toilet and as i was wiping i saw blood i called emergency and went to the hospital and got a check up but i wasn't suffering with pain back then and my check up was clear turn out that it was old blood and was coming out from around my cervix and and the baby was fine and my cervix was fine too next day it stopped. Now am 22 weeks and i get really bad pains at the bottom of my belly and i started clotting with a hint of brown and its been happening since that day am a bit confused as  am worried,  i stopped having intercourse with my husband because  i was told if you have intercourse you can bleed but its not serious, this is my first child, i can still feel it moving

Hi i would contact ur local maternity hospitial.. i recently just lost my baby at 21 weeks and had bits of pain and it gradualy got worse but it was contractions!! when i got to the hospitial i was 7cm dilated and had too give birth to my baby girl who died not long after birth maybe if i went there the first day of the pains they might have been able to stop it.. please go to hospitial asap GOOD LUCK x