Well like i mentioned im 22 weeks and 5 days .. This is my first child :D .. well today i had been getting stomach pains on my left side and when i was in the shower blood came out and it wasnt like heavy and clotty .. it was light and stringy .. it was weird .. :? .. the blood has stopped but im worried .. should this be something i should be worried about ..?? i still get the pains on my stomach (left side) .. like i mentioned im not bleeding anymore .. but im still confused .. i know the baby is still there cause he/she is kicking constantly .. but what do you think it could've been ..??

I AM ALSO 22 WEEKS AND HAVE BEEN BLEEDING IN THE SAME WAY AS YOU ARE DESCRIBING. I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE TOTAL PLACENTA PREVIA AND THAQT THIS COULD BE CAUSING THE BLEEDING. ALSO WHEN I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL THEY SAID THAT I COULD HAVE AN INFECTION, ALTHOUGH ON TESTING THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING. PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE OUT COME FOR YOU. GOOD LUCK.

I HAVE ALSO HAD CRAMPS AND BLEEDING. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL. NOT VERY HELPFUL AT ALL. THEY DIAGNOSED IT AS A LOW PLACENTA, WHICH WAS RULED OUT AS MY PLACENTA IS IN ITS CORRECT POSITION. THEN THEY SAID IT WAS A THREATENED MISCARRIAGE. MY BABY IS FINE, I WENT FOR A SCAN THE NEXT DAY, THEY CANT TELL ME WHERE THE BLEEDING IS COMING FROM. I SEE MY OWN DOCTOR TOMORROW, SO I WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT HE SAYS. BEEN I ALSO WAS CONFUSED AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING.