Please tell me what to do... Im at my 16th week of pregnancy and I have doubts that the baby is healthy... I didnt have the 1st trimester symptoms that are usually there and I'm irregular as well so I didnt know that I was pregnant until my 10th week... I smoke and drink before I even knew I was pregnant... Then my doctor misdiagnosed and told me to take Misoprostol... However, it didnt work and I am now worried if my baby is still okay since I still don't feel pregnant and I don't gain weight and I'm not yet showing... I am planning to go to a different doctor as soon as possible... But please, can anyone tell me if my baby is going to be okay? :(

firstly it's your body and you know what you feel so if you feel that something isnt right then i suguest that you find a doctor that will listen to you concerns and get you a scan to check that everything is ohkay, i can tell you from my experence that i didnt start showing till the hit the 20 week mark so about 5 months, not showing at 16weeks isnt a concern in my opinon.. if you stopped smoking /drinking as soon as you found out then i believe you baby wouldnt have been affected i think its about the 12 week mark where all the vital organs are being developed and not that its a good idea but i know some drinking mothers that drunk right through and baby doesnt seem to have been affected its just a choice they make and if you decide to continue living like your not pregnant then you have to live with the concequences but you sound like to care about your child and want it to be ohkay..  i think that maybe because you lived a certain way that you are feeling guilty abit so i think it would be a really good idea that you get a scan to give you piece of mind...