I have alot of the symptoms but I am diagnosed as a bipolar depression. I just want to know instead of all of the guessing as I also have Fibromyalgia.I take alot of pills and want to get only what I have to take. My symtoms are:I get very dizzy, fatige, mood swings, dellusions, depression, hear things, body aches, low immune system, dreams that seem real and then blame people for there meanness in my dream, stutter, speech, clumsiness, off balance, and ect. Theres more I know that I have alot that go with the fibromyalgia. Please give advise.

I cannot properly answer your question. However, I can say that with people who have depression, anxiety, schizophrenic problems do tremendously well with omega-3's. In fact, they've found persons with these issues to be significantly deficient. I would definitely supplement. Get a good source. I personally recommend Nordic Naturals brand. They have very high quality supplements and have zero mercury. Give it a try.

Some of the medications taken for Fibromyalgia can cause side effects you are describing. May I ask what medications you are currently taking?
I also suffer from Fibromyalgia and absolutely refuse to take some of the medications the doctors want me to because of all of their side effects. My comment to them is I'd rather be in some pain then to walk around like a "zombie".
Whatever the medication you are taking you should definitely tell your doctor what you have told us. Your doctor may want to put you on something else or adjust the dosage.