kay well. this was the first time i ever tryed pot. than like an hour later. i got this ichy pimple like rash starting on my hand. and i was wondering if it was cause i was allergic to marijuana.?

Hello there,

Well based on just this one symptom it is hard to tell if you are allergic to marijuana. It is possible to have allergy on marijuana and some most common symptoms are skin problems. If you have been touching the plant itself it is possible to develop itching, redness, rash or hives and dry skin.

Of course your pimple could mean something but in my opinion it is probably nothing. If you are afraid that you could be allergic to marijuana there is only one way to avoid bad reactions or allergy reactions, you avoid it. This is every doctor going to tell you, and you know this by yourself as well. I hope that this was helpful.

ive smoked weed twice. both times went normally, i came down fine, etc.
but the next morning, my eyes were more bloodshot than any two eyes youve ever seen. it was insane...like i was playing the devil in a movie or something. the second time, i got some eyedrops but it only faded for about 20 minutes then came all the way back.
i do get really bad allergies and it is allergy season, but ive never seen anything like this.
otherwise i was completely fine though...any suggestions?