My boyfriend used to be a marijuana smoker. He stopped for me when we started dating. He talks about having withdrawals and urges to smoke occasionally. I don't want him to start again and I figure the only way to keep him from doing it is to tell him it hurts me physically, like me being allergic to the smoke or the marijuana itself. My question is, is it possible to be allergic to marijuana or it's smoke even if it's just absorbed into his clothes and I'm not being surrounded by it?

Yes, read this Topic. There is a full range of allergic reactions caused by marijuana and smoke. 
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Can_someone_be_allergic_to_the_smoke_caused_by_marijuana____t90838.html

most people get allergies when the seasons change

Nice, you're trying to control him by lying about your medical problems. Seems like this relationship is doomed to crash. Just do both of you a favor and become asexual.