Hi, my name is Andrew and I am 15 years old. Like any other teenager in this world i smoked pot, I have smoked several times before this particular time and was fine. I took one "hit" and these symptoms occurred:
*Dizziness
*Throwing up
*Extreme Sweating
*Turning Pale
*Blacking Out
*Throat swelling

I felt like I was literally dying. The only thing that I could say to my friends that were with me was call 911. They eventually called my mom... I went home and after about 3 or more hours i was much much better.

AM I ALLERGIC TO MARIJUANA OR DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?
please help :-(

In today's world most pot is not pure. A lot of today's pot has been mixed with some other type of drug or has been given special chemicals so help it grow or keep the bugs off of it. You're probably allergic to what ever was on it. Most people are not allergic or marijuana, and since you smoked a few times before then most likely your not allergic. But please do be careful!

acorse94 wrote:

*Dizziness
*Throwing up
*Extreme Sweating
*Turning Pale
*Blacking Out
*Throat swelling
all of these symptoms are what i call a ghosty. they are when some one takes too much too quick, pace yourself. where you using any new way of smoking it pipe,bong etc? the rest of it dying sensation bit exagerated i would think just because it is a new lesson! and the rest LMAO. slow down, take it easy chill :)