I've never smoked pot, but am completely open to it and most likely will try it sometime soon. I was at a concert recently with people smoking pot and I would sneeze once and awhile when I'd smell it. This leads me to believe that I may be allergic to marijuana. However, almost everyone at that concert was smoking either pot, cigarettes, or cigars, so it may have just been the combination of all the different smoke, I'm not sure. I just want to know if this could mean I'm allergic, and what would happen if I smoked marijuana?

i have to ask this question i really didnt fell good this one day. then after school i went and smoke some of this cronic. i was fine and had a good high and all but then i went home and started feeling a bad headache. then i wnt to the mall with some of my homeboys then the head ache got worse so we went home and i passed out and woke up and had a reaaly bad fever and swelling in the throat i had all this white stuff in the back of my throat and my lymph nodes swell up bad it hurt to swallow and i was throwing up all night long. . i went to the doctor and he said i had a really high white blood count and a very bad infection in my throat he pescribed me some medicine and after a couple of days i felt better. the day i finished my pills i smoked some of the same bud. but i didnt get sick that day it took a couple of days. and got the same syptoms besides throwing up and a migrane. i've been smoking bud for a while and it really never messed with me well not like those syptoms. i'm wondering if i just got sick and didnt kill the infection or if im alergic to bud. becasue i smoked some swag before and some kill before and never got me sick pleaze help me figure this out.

my cousin actually told me this randomly the other day that hes allergic to the crystals on the bud so he cant bust with his fingers then touch his face because he'll break out in a rash. i didn't think anybody could be allergic to weed but i guess everyone allergic to something its just really shitty that its green. anyways hope it helps :-)

Toss that sh*t man, it's bad. Something in the bud you have is giving you an infection, dunno what exactly.

Google this: Marijuana Aspergillosis

Sorry man toss it and get different bud. Tell whoever you got it from that it made you sick. They should know, especially if they're giving the stuff to people with impaired immune systems (cancer, AIDS etc).

I get that same sh*t yo. And it doesnt go away for hours. i CANT stand it so now I only buy the bomb sh*t so I can jnust toss it in a bizzowl.

A variety of bacteria grow on damp marijuana. Many are deadly. Researchers have found Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterobacter cloacae and Streptococcus (group D) growing in government-supplied reefer. Salmonella muenchen was found in marijuana growing across the Midwest. (Let someone else roll the joints. I don't lick rolling papers anymore!) Under anaerobic conditions (i.e., damp marijuana stored in airtight containers), Clostridium species will rot pot; these are the famous botulism bacteria. :!: :!:

Pretty much everybody has a small cutaneous allergy to kief from marijuana. We have all been denied healthy levels of exposure to it for most of our lives, thus resulting in the immune system recognizing it as a foreign element and attacking it. I cook a lot with THC, and when I am powderizing ounces at a time i must be careful to wear a surgical mask and gloves or else I will wheeze and break out in hives from the dust. I smoke everyday, but even running my hand briefly across a pile of keif will cause it to break out. This is the same allergic reaction you would have if you had never been exposed to dandelions before, and then suddenly were put in a massive field of dandelion pollen. Your immune system fears the unkown, and no matter how much pot you think you smoke, its still relatively unknown to our bodies compared to what it should be in world free of the police state that is trying to convince us its bad for us.

That having been said, if you get moist pot, or theres mold growing on it, or you get a fever DO NOT SMOKE IT!

If it irritates your throat after a while think about setting it aside, I know people who have had serious problems from smoking herbacide. There is an herbacide that the US government uses to dust large outdoor growing operations that proves toxic to anyone who smokes these otherwise healthy herbs, and can cause permenant damage. GO UNCLE SAM!

A solution to all these problems is to only smoke good quality hydroponic weed. Less smoke + More canabanoids = WAAAY more healthy anyway!