ELIZABETH AGE:19
symptoms: age 14, getting worse quick

I am always sad, cry easily, CONSTANT suicidal thoughts and of killing, feeling of wothlessness = depression
I have the shortest fuse, no patience, SEVERE and intense mood swings, VERY aggressive= anger
i am very self centered and selfish EXCEPT when it comes to my two younger sisters and mother. = protective
I am a cutter, recovered alcoholic, off drugs now sort of, smoke cigs = ??
I've had hooorrrrible relationships. love triangles, unfaithfulness, dishonesty, parents rough divorce=??

= BORDERLINE??

I am not afraid to be alone but i prefer it. i cant be around too many people i will explode at them.
i am very nervous, anxious, parinoid, second guess myself and have no appetite have lost weight.

i am aslo a hypochondriac so im always looking up my own symptoms
ive found: borderline personality disorder, chronic depression, ect.

Been to the doctor, he prescribed citalopram 10mg = WEAK! I stopped taking it.
im being referred to a psychologist and also seeing my cardiologist.

please tell me either this is normal, well i wont believe you so dont tell me that. help me diagnose
myself before i get some c**p answers and meds from all these doctors that wont listen!!

:x

You're not crazy, you just need to calm down and talk to someone. With the right kind of medication, you can easily over come this problem. Maybe get a second opinion if you feel the previous treatment was too weak. The most important thing to do is talk to your doctor and tell them every thing. If a doctor wont help, seek a counceller. Being referred is okay too, at least you are a priority and are being seen to. Do keep us updated on how you are getting on