I dont know, lately i feel like im empty. Im tierd and moody, i dont want to go anywhere. Everything my boyfriend says makes me upset.. and its like he doesnt getting it.. he bugs and bugs until i have a break down.

I use to see a counciler for anxiety.. and i kind of want someone to talk to, cause i really have no one. my mom took me out of the coucliling and said if i ever want to go back i can. But im scared to ask her.She gets mad about small things and tells me to suck it up...im thinking she will just tell me to grow up and nothing wrong.

I often have thought of suicide but i couldnt actally ever see myself doing it. I wouldnt want to be away from my mom we are very close and such. I just am not sure if i want attention,, like could i be trying to get it by writing this right now?Or is what im feeling actally minor stage of deprresion that seems to be getting worse month by month.

Hi! I have suffered from both depression and anxiety. For me it was very difficult, I gained weight, was tired and irritable or even angry all the time. After dealing with both for many years, and even taking medication, I made a choice to not allow depression to dictate my life any more. I removed some bad influences in my life, and totally changed my way of thinking. Being happy is a personal choice that only you can make.

Take a step back and put things in perspective. Some of those little things that made you angry, dont seem like that big of a deal any more.

Keep a journal. You can tell your journal whatever you want! Whether youre angry enough to curse like a sailor, youre happy you did something, or you just want to write how your day was. A journal will keep your secrets, and wont judge you when something makes you angry or sad.

I dont take medication any more. I still get days when I feel down, but those days I just take deep breaths and maybe a nap ;).

If you want to go back to counseling, tell your mom its just helps. Dont be afraid to speak up for something you feel you NEED! Good luck! You will make it just fine, hang in there!

follow your heart, follow your instincts , experience will answer your question