Hi. I know that I’m probably pessimistic and I’ll probably sound stupid, but I’m really concerned., I know that Reye Syndrome is an extremely rare disease and that there is very slim chance I have it, but I’m still convinced that is what is wrong with me. I have many symptoms like vomiting, confusion and lack of coordination. Is there anybody here who can tell me what to do?? Thanks.

Well, symptoms you’ve mentioned are one of those related to Reye Syndrome. Others are distorted balance, irritability, a stupor-like state. They often begin with vomiting and progress to a stupor and near comatose state. You did not share your age with us, but I assume you’re not too young. I’m telling you this because this disease is often found in young children and infants. So, If you’re older than that, and I’m sure you are, than I think that is not the problem you have. I believe that visiting the doctor is the best thing you can do – it will surely clear all your doubts regarding your condition. Good luck and keep it positive!!!!