Do you think exercising is a completely healthy activity? I mean, sometimes I wonder how good it is for my heart and the whole body to be exposed to such exhausting actions, for example running. We’ve all heard that excessive exercising can be dangerous, but when I get tired during the run and when my heart starts beating like crazy, I always say to myself that I’ll quit. But after that I think – exercising won’t kill you. Or it will?

C’mon man! Don’t you think you’re exaggerating? It’s one of the facts known for ages that moderate physical activity is good for health and that if you’re inactive, you risk getting various diseases, including coronary ones and hypertension. Of course, it’s dangerous to exercise too much, but I don’t see how running or cycling three or four times a week can kill you? But I must say that I don’t understand how marathon runners can endure so much strain. I still believe that it’s not healthy. I mean, how can an activity which makes you feel sick and vomiting be healthy? Maybe I’m missing something, but I’d really like to see medical check-up results of a marathon runner. I think that moderation in all things is what we all should bear in mind.

It can be dangerous for sick people, with some heart disease or something. But for normal people it's mostly healthy.

Its good to do walking for all especially when there is health problem go for regular diet and do walking it helps a lot.
Running may cause problems.

I agree that it can be dangerous if you have a heart condition, but if you are healthy, then you can certainly push yourself. It may feel uncomfortable and downright horrible sometimes, and that's exactly how you improve. If you want to build your heart rate and overall stamina, I recommend interval training. You do intense activity for short intervals (1 minute sometimes) and then continue with more moderate activity