I lost my virginity on 21st March (Using a condom) and had sex 2-3 times on 22nd and 23rd March also. We used condoms everytime. My period was supposed to come on 29th March (according to my 28-day cycle). But today I am 5-days late. I am never late for my period. My cycle rarely varies from 28-30 days. I am slightly worried that I might be pregnant. Am I over reacting or should I give it a little longer? I was wondering if it is possible that since it was my first time that it would make my period late. Like maybe a stretch of the vagina or something. I also heard that it could be because of stress or being scared of being pregnant. That that would also make it slightly late. So my questions is... Can my period be late because it was my first time? or Shall I go for pregnancy test or to the gynaecologist? I don't want to get pregnant at this point of time. Can I take some contraceptive pill now to avoid pregnancy?I am really worried. Please help me. Need some advice as soon as possible.

Hello there

If the condom did not break, leak or he did not finish inside, it is highly unlikely that you maybe pregnant. Just relax, being all stressed up adds to periods getting delayed. Eat well, sleep well and everything will fall into place

Thanks a lot... I got down 2 hours after posting this question. Hahaha. :P