My son's turned 13 and he starts to get erections. He doesn't particularly hide them. Should I tell him to? As a kid he used to be naked on various occasions but what seemed to be ok with a small boy starts to feel weird with an adolescent with obvious sexual issues. I don't particularly want to know when he's aroused or how his penis is developing and I'd like him to cover up. But how can I tell him?

Is this at home or with others who feel nakedness is alright? If so I think you should just get used to it yourself. A boy his age is aroused about 90% of the time and there is nothing wrong with that so don't make him feel like he has anything to hide.

This is at home when we're alone. That's why I'm so uneasy with it.

Hi Guest

It sounds like your son is simply doing the same thing that he grew up doing.
When you decided to let him have naked times at home you no doubt told home when he could do it.
Now that he has hit puberty and is getting frequent erections it sounds like your the only one that has an issue with it.
He shouldn't be made to feel like he is doing anything wrong frequent erections are part of puberty and they happen often and not always because of sexual issues.

Maybe you could workout a compromise with him that he does his naked time in his room.
He is comfortable with his body and has no issue with being seen he she not be made feel bad about being naked since it makes you feel uncomfortable.
If he is masturbating in front of you he should be encouraged to do that in private.
He is just doing the same thing he has always been allowed to do he shouldn't be forced to change that.
Just talk to him about maybe changing where he does his naked time rather than making him stop.

Thank you. I've tried to bring myself to talk to him but I've been unable to do so in the last minute. Because it's like you say: for him it's ok and I don't want to make him feel bad about his erections in general and I also don't want him to get the wrong idea about me. I tried to decide for myself what I could feel comfortable with and what not. For ex. in the morning he comes down in his pyjamas and you see he's aroused and also sometimes he's got visible traces from his wet dreams but I don't see what he could do about that except shower and dress before coming down which he never did. Also we share the bathroom and he's free to come in when I'm naked so how could I tell him rules are different for him now? Also during the day after sports he often undresses downstairs and goes for a shower and then h'es naked of course from the moment he arrives at home until the moment he gets dressed again and sometimes he simply stays naked for some time.Maybe there I could tell him to get dressed. But it needs to adress the issue of his erection and I don't even want to talk about it with him.

This is a difficult time for you. I know. Are you raising him alone? When my 1. boy came to that age I was still with his father so it was easier in a way. He used to take off his trousers when they were stained in the morning so sometimes he had only his top to cover his penis. The problem was principally in the morning where he was always hard and after sports where he took his shower and after dressed carelessly, wearing only a boxer and a tshirt. Like you we let it happen we didn't know how to deal with it. When my 2. boy arrived at puberty I was alone but he was hard less often. When I saw him naked for the 1. time with an erection I simply asked him to put something on. He came back with his pyjama trousers stained from the night and with his erection of course still visible. So I asked him to put on briefs and a clean trouser which he did and that was that. So it can be easy. Simply say something.

Sensitive subject: our boy (14 1/2) is ashamed of his erections at school and talks to us about it, and asks at the same time to be allowed to be naked at home in order to be more comfortable when he gets an erection (which at this moment is VERY often). Of course we tell him he shouldn't be ashamed at school, that it's all natural, and his father also gives him some advice how to hide it when it happens. So how can we tell him that he should also hide it when he's at home, since it's so natural!! This was pretty much of a pitfall! So we allowed him to be naked (well actually "bottomless") at home, but I have to say I'm not that comfortable with it. This lasts for some 6 months now and our 2. son (13) is starting also to get erections and of course imitates his brother. I'd like to put an end to it but I don't see how.

New Member
You're lucky your son is so trusting of his relationship with his parents
that he feels he can be open with you about this, so you guys should
give yourselves some real credit for creating that atmosphere with
him. Sure it's awkward, our generation was raised differently, but
boys become very sexually aware from the beginning of teenage years
and their constant erections keep reminding them of that. The result
is that a boy's penis is on his own mind a lot, both as a source of
fascination and pleasure, and socially as a source of potential
embarrassment. So one goal should be to try to keep that level
of trust and reassurance, let him know that his erect penis is as
important and beautiful part of his growing body as his arms
or shoulders, or his hair or smiling face. Is the main problem for you
just having to see it, or is he (and maybe his brother now too) often
stroking it absent-mindedly or masturbating frequently in your
presence? Is his dad uneasy with any of this too, or is he more
relaxed about it? If you could say more about those things, maybe
I or others might have some suggestions for you guys.

I think you are really lucky to have 2 boys who feel so comfortable with you and they are lucky to have you. I say enjoy them while you can because they will grow up and leave too soon.

New Hope

Trust me its normal my aut bro gets them when i or my mom bath him and he pees. Lol

Activist
Most mothers get arousal with their sons. Mothers put up a roadblock to cover themselves up to claim their son is sexual. The erection business never needs to cover-up. The erection business is a function of his body. He is not getting arousal with his erection, but the mother is. The mother has sexual feelings for her son, which is normal. The woman's son is at the age where most women get arousal with easy.

Activist

Your son needs to be free with his parents, brother, and sister. Family members need to take an extra mile of support for each other. We live in a fear world of what others will say. There nothing wrong with you see his body (naked) and see what his body does. There is nothing wrong with you as a mother being interest in his masturbation or erection. You can touch it but ask him first. The more open he can be with family members removes him from going to places he should not be. Beware of girls and women who will take advance of him, and that where you need to keep a close eye on him.

All mothers have feelings for their sons. You, not a pervert, not gross, and you are not nasty. If you have a daughter, it is excellent for her to see all the wonders that go on with your son's body. Remember those male genitals are on the outside, so that means they are more notices then us females genitals, Remember it his home also, and that means if you have a mother and her daughters over that, he can still be naked in the house. You have to let them know ahead of time that your son does not wear many clothes.

I have learned over

The reason why we women gossip so much is because of our sexuality. We females are turned on sexual human beings with strong sexual urges. We get arousal easy, and that why we call other sex names to protect ourselves in what we do. Every mother has feelings for their son's genitals and that normal. Every mother enjoyed seeing her son naked and what his body does. Every mother has touched their son's genital. Sisters have feelings for their brother's genitals and have explored them because this is how females are, and it will never change. Female genitals as the labia kps enlarge, the clitoris grows, and the vagina walls get very hard. We females get wet with physical touch. You got wet many times in the past with your son in hugging him, massaging him, bathing him.

Ever wonder why some

Mothers make a case of mothers who bring in their sons into the female changing room. These women claim the boys are looking at them sexually, but it the women who got arousal with the boy's body. We females need to stop putting up a smokescreen about our sexuality. Boys know that mothers get arousal with them, and most boys understand. The boys know what we what to see, and they are willing to letting you know what you what to see. Boys know that the erection business means a lot to us females. That way, your son is so open to you with his erection.

Do not make a case of him being what he is - if he did not what you to see all of this that he would ben hide it from you from the first day. Your son feels good about you and does not might you being a part of his maleness. There is a powerful bond here with your son, and as a mother, you need to relax and enjoy the beauty of his body and be apart of it. Always asks before you do anything. Asking opens many doors. Your son asks you to help him with masturbation that you can do it. If he asks you to help him with bathing him, that is great. Remember, you do not want him to get hook-up with the wrong type of girls. Your job is to see that his needs are taking care of by being involved in his life.

You must be a single mother, and your son is your only child. You need to take a serious interest in his life with others. It will be cool if you know a single mother who has a daughter around his age. They both can be a blessing to each other and have the strong support of both parents of both families. Because of the openness, he has with you that another mother and her daughter would be blessed. I feel that your son would be excellent support for another person (girl) where she can learn about the male body, and he can learn about the girl's body carefully.

I am a mother with two sons and two daughters that we are a nudists family. We see the very thing that goes on with each other. My preteen son will lay his head on my lap by facing my body. I will be rubbing his back, and he can see what my genitals are doing. He can see the labia lips enlarge, the hood enlarge, and the clitoris enlarge. He smiles with great joy in what my body does. He bends over to kiss it and let me know it excellent, and you are a normal mother.

My preteen son has a close female friend who sees each other naked and sees the wonders of each other bodies. She has laid her head on his lap, facing his genitals. My son is rubbing his girlfriend back, and she can see the sizes and shapes of his genitals changing right in front of her. He is uncut of his foreskin, which means she can see it hanging off the tip of his penis and see it slide back behind the head of the penis as his penis get an erection. They both have sexual urges, and they both have helped each other with release many times. The mother of the girl loves my son for being the right friend to her daughter. Do other mothers get feelings for other mother's sons? Yes, they do, and it will never stop. I allow him to spend the night at their homes. I have a very high level of trust in this mother and her daughter. Does the girl's mother see him naked at her house? Yes, the mother sees him naked there also along with her daughter. They are also nudists. Has the girl done oral on my son? Yes, she has, and my son has done oral on her. My son knows the sexual needs of us females. It very important we females have the right boys and men to take care of us

Activist

Note: I much enjoyed the nudity of my sons and daughters. My daughters joyed the nudity of their brothers. We do not make a case of it. Mothers need to enjoy the nakedness of their sons and watch his body grow and develop. Rule of thumb, always asks before you do anything. Let your son see the wonders of your genitals.

Activist
All females have feelings and desires for an erect penis — the reason why we get sexual with it. We know the pleasure and joy it gives us physically. A penis at 98 degrees inside the vagina against those thousand of envious ends of the wall of our vagina is a very high pleasure. Young girls get arousal with an erection. We mothers need to relax with the erection of your son or other boys. It normal for you to get arousal with your son's erection.

Activist

The reason why you had trouble with it is that you got arousal with his erection. Mothers, sisters, girls, women get sexual arousal essays when they see a boy, teen male, or men have an erection. We love to protect it the male who is sexual when it ready is us who is sexual. Another thing, we females always look at males pants area alls to see if there is an erection.