I gave my bf a blowjob then he ejaculated. Then he wiped it off with a towel. Then he played our ps3 then bought softdrinks. Then he fingered me. Do you think I might get pregnant? Oh and another thing, the day before he tried to enter me but it didnt go in cause i was scared like hell and it was wet. He said he didnt cum. Im still a virgin right?

Im also sorry for my english. It isnt my main language :( pls reply asap cause im freaking out!!

Health Guru
Hi. Your English is excellent seeing as its not your main language. As for the fingering if his finger had dried out what is all most certain after that time any sperm on it would have died as for the trying to enter your vagina with precum on his penis depends on several different factors such as was it your fertile time it happened was your vagina wet and when was the last time he ejaculate. The chances you would be are very small but next time anything like that is going to happen make sure you use a condom. If his penis never entered you at all then yes your still a virgin. Hope this helps you :-)