Hello my BF has 7 inches size penis and we are having great anal sex. But im worried about 2 things.

Can you damage soft tissues and rupture colon if going too rough?

And what is length of rectum? I frightended about rupture of sigmund colon. I dont want too passs that..

Is 18cm enough too penetrate colon or is safe? Please answer asap, thank you.

Your body will tell you what and when his penis is too deep.  From slight bleeding to stomach aches in your lower abdomen.  Just make sure you two are using a water soluable lubricant and listen to your boddies.  A vagina is different in terms of sex: a vagina expands to take a lot of thrusting.  An anus is desingned as an out recepticle, it is working back wards.  The rectum and anus may stretch when you are moving your bowels.  So when something is going in you have to reverse it you mind.  One technique is when is first begins to enter your anus, bear down as though you are taking a dump.  This relaxes the spincter muscles so that his entry is easier for you.  Listen, use lubricant, and communicate.

MY BF's pennis is 7 inches too. I have had to listen to Doctor Radio on Sextual from SiriusXM satellte radio one year ago. I asked the doctor on the air "how deep will be safe for pennis entered into a girl's rectum for 5 feet 5 inch tall girl?". The doctor told me that "6 deep into anus hole will be safe. 7 inches deep is okaed". Try "6 inches" in rectum which would not touch the lower portion of colon". Since 6 inches is closing to 7 inches, my BF just hold one inch out from my butt-hole, which would much safe to avoild any damage. I have not had pain inside my rectum since my BF's pennis entered my butt-hole not excess 6 inches deep.

The doctor also advised that my BF should pentrate my butt-hole very gentle and very slow on my first receiving anal sex and use plenty of lubs on his pennis and place some into my butt-hole too.  While his pennis is about to push into my butt-hole, I apply some push on my anus as if I am going to have my bowel movement to relax my muscle there so that his pennis could easily entered into my tight virgin butt-hole on its first time.  The doctor advised that my BF should have condom on his pennis to protect my anus from any infection and also protect his pennis getting baterior from my anal cannel when he cum inside my rectum.  Befoe and after anal sex, he should clean his pennis and I use cotton ball to clean my butt-hole  with organic soup.  

How to edit my two posting here to remove "SiriusXM satellte radio" ? If pennis is smaller in diameter than formed stool that passes from the anus normally, then it is very unlikely to damage the anus/rectum through penetrating slowly and gently with plenty of lubs for anal fxxxking.